Nature*4*Science, Inc has been in business since 2001.
Over the history of our operation, we have demonstrated our stewardship of the natural environment and the communities in which we live and work. This statement of our policy with respect to Environmental Sustainability is applicable to our business.
- We are committed to conserving natural resources through eco-efficient management strategies, performance metrics and continuous improvement focused in five key areas that are important to our long-term business success: energy and water use, waste generation and recycling, sustainable packaging, sustainable agriculture, and supply chain optimization.
- We recognize that climate change is a serious issue that demands attention and action from the business community. We have set performance targets and will continue to take actions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from both direct and indirect business operations.
- We are committed to conducting our operations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and to engaging with industry to develop responsible standards and voluntary initiatives that support this policy.
- We strive for an injury-free workplace through a strong health and safety program supported by high employee engagement. We train our employees to conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- We expect & require that our suppliers adhere to the applicable environmental laws of the countries, regions and cities in which they operate. We encourage our suppliers to surpass baseline requirements where possible to reduce the environmental impact of their operations.
All Nature*4*Science, Inc employees are responsible for observing and advancing our Environmental Sustainability Policy. The Company's Sustainability Leadership Team has overall responsibility for overseeing the Company's environmental performance.
Updated April 4, 2022